Sunday 21 July 2013

Oriflame Pure Nature Organic Tea Tree & Rosemary Purifying Corrective Stick Review


Price: 329 INR


Claims & Usage: 

Smart stick with pure organic tea tree and rosemary oil hides and helps dry out imperfections. First tone down redness with green shade. Then conceal with beige shade.

Ingredient List:

DI-C12-13 ALKYL MALATE, CETEARYL ISONONANOATE, OZOKERITE, CANDELILLA CERA, POLYBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA, SILICA, TRIMETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, CERA CARNAUBA, OCTYLDODECANOL, C30-50 ALCOHOLS, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BISABOLOL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, LIMONENE, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 42090, CI 77499, CI 77492

Packaging:





Swatch:



My Experience With The Product:

I was looking out for a concealer online when I came across this product. I needed a concealer that would help in not only concealing dark spots and blemishes but also heal them. This Oriflame stick claims to contain tea tree oil. We all know the benefits of tea tree oil for treating acne. Without second thoughts I bought this one and I’m glad I did.

The packaging is attractive, sturdy and travel friendly. The stick has two shades. One is beige and the other is green. The beige shade will suit most Indian skin tones, especially those having a medium skin tone. I wish this product was available in more shades. It has a mild fragrance which is not bothersome at all.

The beige shade of this concealer provides medium coverage. Too much of it can give a cakey look. The green shade effectively tones down redness.

Once I had a very bad breakout. I used the green shade of this concealer to tone down the redness and then I used the beige shade over it. I had it on for around 6 hours at work. When I came back home and washed away all the makeup, I noticed that my pimples had drastically reduced in size. The redness had disappeared. I was amazed. I also used this concealer (the green shade) overnight and in the morning it had effectively dried up all the pimples.

This is the best concealer ever! At such an affordable price, it is worth buying. Those of you having sensitive and acne prone skin should give this a try.

Pros:

1. Cost effective
2. Travel friendly packaging
3. Effectively tones down redness
4. Dries up pimples
5. Provides good coverage

Cons:

1. Contains parabens

Rating: I would rate this product 5/5






8 comments:

  1. I looove your review! Especially the fact that you took the pains of typing down all ingredients, which sadly not everyone does. Thanks X

    I had a question: Oriflame products are known for causing breakouts, did this one give you any?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! This is the only Oriflame product I tried and this one did not give me any breakouts.

      Delete
  2. I wanna buy this product??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunaina, you have to order this product through an Oriflame Representative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used Oriflame's Studio Artist concealer and that was awesome. I loved that totally but I would like to check this one too. I have a combination skin so I feel it would go well with my skin type. Thanks for the review dear:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Neha! This one is quite good. Give it a try!

      Delete
  5. nice blog

    We believe it’s never too late or too early to begin taking care of your skin Our cosmetological solutions have been developed keeping in mind the general needs of your skin as well as the various problems that could possibly affect it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Organic Tea Tree Oil can help support a healthy immune system and reduce the appearance of skin blemishes. Teatree oil is very beneficial for cold and sinusitis, it soothes muscle pain, prevents skin infection. Buy Organic Tea Tree Oil to get clean and clear skin. Make your skin healthy using the best organic tea tree oil available at the Essential Natural Oil. This tea tree essential oil treats various skin problems.

    ReplyDelete